Friday, August 25, 2017

No waste toothpaste


Have you ever thought that you can clean your teeth with soda? If you say this to me couple months ago, I would say that you are crazy and soda can't clean your teeth properly IT'S JUST SODA! But guess what? Nowadays, I use soda to clean everything from (sorry for my french) toilet to teeth. 

I invented my own receipt of zero waste toothpaste (I'm a genius, I know) and here it is:

You will need: 

1/2 cup soda
1/2 cup coconut powder
2-3 drops of lemon oil
3 drops of tea tree oil 
2 drops of eucalyptus oil (optional)  
P.S. Be careful if you add eucalyptus oil, it has a very specific taste, not everyone likes. 
1 jar
1 spoon 
1 pot 

Pour water into the pot and bring it to boil. While water is heating, mix coconut oil 
Meanwhile, mix 1/2 cup of soda with 1/2 cup of coconut oil and put it to water-bath, "cook" it until coconut oil is melted about 2 minutes. 
Let it cool down a little bit.
As soon as the mixture of soda and coconut oil is cold, you can start adding oils. Just drop oil of the top, take a spoon with the top part and "break" it to powder (I used a Chinese stick my ex-roommate left). 
And here you are, with a cool and taste tooth powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Translate me :)